Monday, May 09, 2005

quick lil hello...

I am getting ready to head to the gym to train legs ...fun fun day ;) I just wanted to drop a quick line and say hey! I'll probably be there for awhile ...training legs takes some time, then cardio and tan too! I'll update after the workout and let ya know how I'm doin, haha. Hoped you liked the 12-week out pics ...I'm scared to weigh today bc I cheated last night. I was supposed to cheat on Saturday but I saved it until Sunday so I could eat bad when the fam went out for Mother's Day! We went to Razoo's, a cajun resturant. It was SO good! I had a HUGE bacon cheeseburger bc I didn't really wanna eat shrimp or seafood since I can eat that on my diet anyways. My sister-in-law got a brownie and ice cream for dessert and I wanted to kill her ...Well, that was before I had a lil bite, then I loved her for ordering it :) I look really good and full and vascular today from that meal last night but I feel heavier so I skipped the scales this morning, haha! I'll be back here afterwhile so stay tuned...
*britt.