Tuesday, May 03, 2005

How do you like the site?

What's up guys,
So what do you think of my site? Today is actually the first time that I have seen it and I am so excited that it is up and running! I guess this is kind of like a journal to keep you all updated on my progress and just everyday life ...So, if anyone has any suggestions or request of something that you would like me to regularly update, let me know!

Today is the best day that I have had in a long time! My last nursing exam was today and summer school doesn't start for 2 more weeks; and on top of that, my website is up! I actually got to workout today with a clear, stress-free mind. I trained chest and front-delts and then finshed up with some cardio. I am 13 weeks out from the USA's as of this past Saturday. I am so pumped and excited about competing in Vegas, I only want to bring the best of my best to the stage!

Hope you all are having a good week and don't forget to check out my site :)