Tuesday, May 17, 2005

GoodMorning!

Good morning, how is everybody? I overslept this morning :) and it felt great! I have so much to do today though, so I figured I needed to get my butt in gear! Just got done doing cardio and eating and now saying hello to you all. I am suppposed to meet my mom for lunch around 1 and then I am going to train chest. Summer school starts today :( and I already have a paper due by tonight. The paper is just a few pages of disscussion about nursing from the book that we are supposed to be reading for the course ...and guess who doesn't have her book yet??!! Yep, you guessed it, little miss britt :) So, I have to go on a wild goose hunt to see if I can find all my books today. There is a local college about 45 minutes away so I guess I will have to go visit their book store sometime today! I had planned on getting my books when I drove back to ECU for class today, but my professor cancelled class and put our assignments online. So, at least I don't have to drive all the way to school for one day; for that matter, we don't meet in class until our final presentations at the end of the course, yay! I am so excited about staying home this summer, but now that I think about it, online classes might be pretty hard!! Oh well! Too late now :)

Anyways, I trained legs yesterday so cardio today was not fun at all! I started with extensions, multiple sets reaching 180 for 4 reps. Moved on to smith machine squats where I started with 110 (45 on each side and the bar weighs 20) for 20 reps. Then did 160 for 12, 200 for 12, 220 for 10, 240 for 8, and 250 for 4. I really need to start working out with someone so I can start going heavier, I just don't wan't to push it too hard without a spot!, ya know what I mean?! Then moved to presses, 3 sets of 10 with 4 plates on each side. Finished with lunges, calves, and a few other small things( really don't have a name, I just do them bc they hurt, haha, they're like leg raises and stuff like that, I have no clue what to call them :) My sis-n-law met me at the gym and I ran through a bi/tri workout with her and shes been talking about her jello-e-feeling arms all last night and today, haha, shes so funny.
Me, my bro, my sisnlaw, and my mom got our tickets to Vegas last night!! I can't wait, the whole experience is going to be a blast! I have to admit tho, I am soooo looking forward to it being over so I can go to all those buffet's in Vegas. I swear Ima hit up every buffet I pass, haha, I bet you think I'm playin, huh??!! haha, ok, enough about food ...

Alright guys, I better get a move on so I can conquer this busy day. Hopfully I'll talk tonight but if not, I'll be in touch tomorrow. Have a great day and be sure to check out the new stuff posted yesterday!!!! Love you guys!
*britt.