Saturday, May 21, 2005

Just checking in...

I got a late start today; I have been so tired these past couple of days and it's so hard for me to get up in the mornings! I set my alarm at night so I can get up and get the day started early, but when it goes off in the morning I literally beat the crap out of it thru a few snoozes and finally it just cuts off :) That thing is so annoying, I don't even know why I set it?! I need a personal wakeup call every morning ...or something!
Anyways, my weight is staying around 135 which is good; I have 10 more weeks to go as of Saturday :) Probably looking at the middleweight class ...maaaybe the lightweight, but I seriously doubt it. I want to take some random pics of me on my digital camara to post one here, but I still havn't got my computer cord from school so it's kind of pointless. I am taking 10 week out pics tomorrow and I will get them developed and put on a cd to share with you all!
I want you all to know that your support on my site, and just in general towards me, keeps me going everyday. Your little words of encouragment make a big diference ...Thanks for bein so sweet:)!!
Workouts are going good ...Trained hams this morning and went back this afternoon to train shoulders. I wasn't feeling the "gym-vibe" this morning so I figured I'd go home and chill out for awhile and go back later and finish up. Worked out pretty good considering I got some school-work done when I came home.
For HAMS I started out with lying curls
70lbs for 15
80lbs for 12
90lbs for 10
80lbs for 8 (drop set, feet together)

Stiff legs- dumbells
55lb db's- 10 reps
65lb db's- 10 reps
75lb db's- 10 reps

seated curls-
70lbs- 10reps
90lbs- 10 reps
100lbs- 10 reps

SHOULDERS-
Presses- DB's
35's for 10 reps
40's for 10 reps
45's for 10 reps

Side raises- DB
30 for 10 reps
35 for 10 reps
40 for 8 reps
burnout down to 5lb db's

Front raises- pre-weighted bar
30lbs for 10 reps
40lbs for 10 reps
50lbs for 10 reps

reverse pec-dec
60lbs- 10 reps
70lbs- 10 reps
70lbs- 10reps

...That was about it. I have BI's and TRI's tomorrow and I'm looking forward to it- It seems like forever since I trained them!!
Hopefully I will get a cord for my camara soon so I can get some quick pics posted for ya! Guess I am about to read a few pages for my class before I go to sleep. I GOTTA get my ass up in the morning and go lift and do cardio ...I have a wedding to go to tomorrow so I'm gonna try to get up early so I don't have to rush at hte gym tomorrow, smart thinkin huh ...now if I can just resist the pleasure of abusing my alarm clock at about 7am!! :)
...In touch soon!!
*~*~*Night*~*~*
*britt.