Saturday, May 28, 2005

hello...

Just getting back from school- I had to drive 4 hours to school to sit in class for 1 little hour!! We basically just has to meet with our research groups, which, of course could have been done over the internet. But oh well, gas isn't expensive or anything these days, right!!?? lol. Good news... got my camara cord to download digital pics onto this computer- Bad news... apparantly there is software that I downloaded on my comp at school and I have no cotton-pickin clue where it would be now, haha. Any advice?? ...besides buying a new digital camara!! Guess I will just have to keep doing it the same way- taking the progress pics on film and getting them developed every time. I took tons of 10 week out pis on the digital camara bc I knew I was getitng the cord this week and ...well, you already know the story, ANYWAYS-

Since I left to go to school on Wednesday, that was my day off from training. It felt so good to not have to walk in the gym for one day :) Thursday I went to class and then came right back home afterwards and trained back. I should have rested before I trained instead of stoppin in on my way home. Workout started slow but picked up a little at the end ...nothing I would want to brag about to you all! BUT, I could brag a lil about today's shoulder workout :) I'm really trying to work on my front delts and I went up to 40lb db's for 10 reps each arm on front raises. I actually kept it under control and wasn't doing the "whole-body swing" like you often see, haha. Although I'll admit I might do a little swinging when i don't have a spot and I'm trying to go heavy, but oh well :) Did smith machine presses, DB presses, front and side raises, and some bent over db raises. I tried doing side raises on the cables today and I like them a lot! ...I guess bc it keeps resistance thru the entire set- I'll probably start doing those more often. I have arms tomorrow and I have to stick hams in there somewhere or at least before Monday.

I really want to thank you all that are at the gym encouraging me when I am training- Not everyday is a perfect workout day, but with some of your support and assurance, it often helps me pick it up a little bit and get back in the feel of things ...Really, THANKS!!

Went to the mall tonight and got 2 new hats! Got a Texas one that is white on the front and orange on the back, I love it!!, It's hot!! and I got an all navy Yankees one with NY in white on the front. I'll prob wear that one to work out in, but it's hot too :) Then went to the Roadhouse Grill and got a grilled chicken salad, yummm, so so tasty :( It actually wasn't that bad but I would have much rather been eating the little boys chicken wings at the table beside us!! I can't wait to eat cookies!! Man, I love me some cookies, doesnt matter what kind, any kind will do the job!! Seriously, if you wanna win me over, buy me a cookie, or 2, or 3 ...etc! If you see me at the USA's, you will more than likly see a cookie in both hands :)

I think the WebCam deal is about to get started ...are any of you interested in that? Me and Cindy(Phillips, of course) were talking about that. We think it should be really fun once we get things going ...maybe a little weird at first, since we're both somewhat shy infront of the camara, but It'll pick up, I'm sure :)

Alright guys, I hope you have a good night and if anyone has any ideas of how I can get those pics from my camara to this comp, pahhhh-leeeese let me know bc the darn thing is makin me mad :):):)
...much love,
*britt.