Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Today was a good day, chest day is always a winner... short, sweet, and to the point! My brother and I trained chest this morning. Started with pec-dec, 4 sets, 12 reps, 60, 70 80, 90. It was a lil light but it was a good warm-up. Incline dumbells took all that was in me ...40's for 15, 50's for 10, 60's for 10, 60's for 6. After this we did 2 machines that really focused on squeezing the chest muscles ...they hurt so good, haha :) My bro had to leave to go to work so I had to go solo on front-delts ...did 3 sets, 25's, 30's, 35's, all for 10 on each arm. Then finished with a burnout set. You all know what comes next... cardio and tan :)
I got a few cd's in the mail from some phptographers that I worked with at the Arnold this year. It was cool to look through the pics and see all the changes I have made from then to now. The pics that I really wanted to see, I couldn't ...bc I can't get the cd's to work for some reason??!! Who know's, hopefully I'll get that checked out and fixed! I will post one of the pics that I liked from the cd that I was able to view. Hope you all are visiting my site and enjoying what we have put together!! Talk to ya soon ...here is the pic...