Tuesday, May 10, 2005

goodnight...

I'm heading to bed bc my legs are killing me! And my knee too, I think I may have pushed myself a lil too hard on squats today. I staarted with exnsions. I think I did about 6 or 7 sets going up to 170 and a burn out set too. I was strong on squats today ...1st set 160 for 15 reps, 2nd set 200 for 12 reps, 3rd set 240 for 10 reps and 4th set 250 for 8 reps. I did 2 burnout sets on squats also, just a plate(45) on each side. Then I did a superset of presses and hack squats. Presses for 3 sets and up to 4 plates on each side for 10 reps (by this time I was starting to get weak!) Did light hack squats inbetween presses. To finish up I did lunges with 35lb dumbells, 3 sets for 10. Then I did calves, inner and outter thighs and all that good stuff. I wasn't supposed to do cardio this afternoon but I felt so bad from eating last night so I did a little bit :( lol ...AND NOW, I am about passed out infront of my computer screen :) So, ima head off to bed and get some rest ...Night Night, *britt.