Saturday, May 07, 2005

Helloooo...

It's so nice to be home! And the weather is just great; I'm happy to get away from all the rain that we were having at school! We didn't get home last night until around 2am, then I had to get back up at 7am because I had a hair appointment at 9am. It's about 9pm right now so the energy-high is finally starting to wear off! I got blonde put back in my hair! I like it a lot; I figured since it was summer I would go a little lighter :) I was going to take 12week-out pics today until I realized that I left my computer cord for my digital camara at school! I was so mad bc I knew there was something I was forgetting! But I'm going to use my brothers camara tomorrow so maybe I'll post a pic so you all can see what I 'm looking like! I look like a ghost :) I need to tan, big time! Good thing I have a little bit of a dark skin color, if not, I'd be looking pasty about now!

Anyways :) I trained shoulders today! Warmed up with some front and rear presses on the smith machine. Then did side lat's(my fav), front raises, front lat's, and ended with rear delts and some calves ...and then cardio of course. My training is picking back up and I am starting to see some improvments so I'm lovin' that!!

I'm about to go take my doggie for a walk and probably give the gs(grocery store) a visit before it gets too late ...Don't forget, Mother's Day is tomorrow!! Talk to yas tomorrow!
*britt.