Tuesday, May 24, 2005

I'm still alive, I swear ....

HELLO guys!!
How is everyone? The past few days have been kind of crazy for me, but I did manage to tape my leg workout for ya this morning! My legs are so sore right now, especially at the tops! I have spent the last few days "playing games" with my body, or it seems this way. We've been experimenting with some different ideas to prepare for my last week pre-contest. What worked for me last year may not work as good this year so we have been trying to see what approach is best to take. I've backed off my diet a little bc I am loosing weight too quick. So, as planned, I will stay pretty full all the way down to contest. It's working so far, so I guess we will just see. I took my pics to get developed today so I will have you some updates towards the end of the week! BY THE WAY- there are new pics of me posted today in the members section!! ...check em out :)
I have to go back to school Thursday for class :( and hopfully I will be able to go ahead and move into my new apartment while I am there; That would be great! Not really looking forward to having to move all my stuff as I am getting closer to show time or having to fix tons of food to lug around with me as I travel ...It's never fun to have sweet potatoes leaking all in the backseat of the car, lol :)
I'm getting ready to go back to the gym and do my cardio and tan ...that is after I eat!! I am soo hungry, but I wanted to write and clue you in on my last few busy days!
Has anyone seen pics of Sarah Dunlap at the NY Pro this past weekend? I havn't seen any yet, but this girl is my all time FAV!! Her physique is just amazing and the amount of work that she has accomplished, bodybuilding! and school, is just crazy, and I give her so much respect and credit for that!
I am going to head off to eat and do cardio but I will be back to talk soon ...
PS- I got my prejudging suit in the mail today!! so exciting!! :)
love yas-
*britt.