Friday, May 06, 2005

Moving moving...

Good Morning :)
For the past few days I have been packing up all of my things to go home for the summer, and I never knew how much crap I had! Stuff is everywhere and I have no where to put it! Ahh, it's a mess. My mom came down to help me pack up and bring some things home so we have been hanging out :) We went to Outback last night for dinner and I couldn't stop myself from looking at everyone's food that was around me, especially the cheese fries at the next table over(my fav)! But, of course I had to resist and get the original, tuna fish and broccoli. I know the waiters and waitresses have to get irritated with the way us bb's order our food ...umm, could you fix that plain please, no butter, no oil, yes ...just plain, and hold the cheese and croutons on the salad ...And then the absolute worst ... could you not bring out the bread ...please:) haha, I'm sure all bb's can relate to this.

I just got done eating breakfast. I had the usual, chicken and potatoes. Now I am sitting here drinking my coffee. I havn't quite figured it out yet, but I always drink coffee when I am dieting!? We are getting ready to do a few last things in my apartment then I am going to the gym before we leave. Today I train *bAcK* ...one of my favorites! I'll start with pullups, then pulldowns, deadlifts, seated and standing rows, lower back and then maybe a few things to strech out a little, and cardio. Yesterday was a speedy leg/hams workout. We got to the gym to find out that they were closing in 1 hr! So we had to get a move on. We finished just as they kicked us out at closing time. Suprisingly, I still got an awesome workout ...I still got the sick feeling and I definatly have the funny walk today, so I guess that means the job got done :)

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and hope you are enjoying my site, I know I am! See ya when I get home,
britt ;)