Sunday, May 15, 2005

Just getting back from Florida!

I've been busy Britt for the past few days ...I flew down to Florida to spend the weekend with Mike so we could shoot for my site! Man, I would LOVE to live there and be out on the beach from sunrise to sunset everyday; It was so pretty! I had a great time and Mike did an awesome job with all the material that we shot and filmed. I can't wait until you guys see some of the material that we have; I think you will like it ;) By the way, have you seen the new video that has been posted in the members section; from the Arnold shoot with David Kippen from MuscleMoods? He also did an amazing job; the clips are really sexy and cool!

I just got back from doing my cardio at the gym and eating. I think I am about to install the webcam deal on my computer and see if I can get that going so when the time comes to flex, I'll be ready :) Prob head to bed soon after that, I'm exausted! I have *LEGS* tomorrow so I'll be sure to update you on the workout and hopefully I can get it on tape for ya!

Hope ya have a great night and I'll see ya tomorrow :)
*britt.